Download AnyDesk Free 3.6.3 – Windows Remote Connection Software
After Teamviewer remote connection software, AnyDesk is the also one of the most popular tools. This software developed to provide you with an alternative means of remotely accessing a computer, enabling you to work with various files and documents from afar. And the most important, it is totally free. So, Download AnyDesk Free 3.6.3 for windows from here.
You know how remote desktop used to be: slow and tedious. For the development of AnyDesk, we took a step back and asked ourselves fundamental questions. How should remote desktop work? What is feasible with modern computer hardware? its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.
You can also Download: Download Nsasoft Product Key Explorer v220.127.116.11 [Full]
Some key features of AnyDesk Free:
- AnyDesk Free transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections. This is much more than any competing remote desktop application and makes the on-screen movement as smooth as possible, as most PC displays also operate at 60 frames per second. AnyDesk makes jerk-free work possible.
- Latency at the lowest possible level is critical for working on a remote desktop. The lower the latency, the faster the remote PC responds to your input. Since Internet connections always impose a certain latency when transmitting data from one PC to the other, it is very important that AnyDesk adds as little as possible to the bill. In local networks, AnyDesks latency lies below 16 milliseconds and is no longer perceptible.
- If the remote desktop software is used over an internet connection, the highest possible bandwith efficiency is the deciding factor. This is especially true for mobile communications like UMTS. AnyDesks Free bandwidth efficiency makes it possible to perform office tasks fluently from 100 kB / sec of available bandwidth. But with lower bandwidths, AnyDesk still performs much better than the competition.
- Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere as well as without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours – you will not even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents, and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
- Do you feel bad about entrusting your company data with an external cloud service just to enable collaboration? AnyDesk lets you work with all your favorite desktop applications. Features like a mouse cursor for every user will glue your team together, no matter what distance. Point your peers at what’s important – as well as communication problems will be a thing of the past.
- Did you know that remote support can be fun? AnyDesk can do so much more than just remote administration and remote support. But this does not mean that it can not shine here as well. Lag and low framerate can be such a nuisance. That’s why we chose to get rid of them. With AnyDesk, setting up a workmate ‘
Swiftly connect to one or several remote computers
- The application aims to help you connect to the home PC from work, or the opposite, allowing you to easily access the documents you need whenever you want, without them ever leaving that particular safety disk, For this reason, AnyDesk does not have a file sharing or transfer function.
Nonetheless, the utility allows you to share the clipboard contents between the two machines, making it easy to copy and paste information from one to the other. Similarly, it allows you to take screenshots of the computer you connect to, saving them on your desktop to PNG format.