Download AnyDesk v4.2.3 Remote Desktop Software
AnyDesk is a very useful software for Windows for remotely control device. Now you can able control your Windows machine and data from anywhere with this amazing software. All your home or office PC’s programs, files, and settings are always immediately available, without the need for annoying network configuration. And your files remain where they belong: on your own PC. And here is the latest version of AnyDesk Windows software. So, Download AnyDesk v4.2.3 Remote Desktop Application now for free.
You can also try: Abelssoft Win10 PrivacyFix v1.9 – Privacy Software for Windows 10
AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the internet. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software. Remote computer control, as well as maintenance using AnyDesk, is as secure as online banking. It comes with TLS 1.2 encryption, 2048-bit RSA Key Exchange, and Erlang technology. Both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
Features of AnyDesk Software
- High Frame Rates – Enjoy a fluent on-screen experience, with 60 fps on local networks and most internet connections.
- Low Latency – Latency lies below 16 milliseconds on local networks as well as not perceptible.
- Efficient Bandwidth Use – Perform tasks smoothly, even with bandwidths as low as 100 kB/sec.
- Quickstart – Get started with AnyDesk right away — no registration, installation or administrative privileges required.
- Fail-Safe Erlang Network – Our servers use Erlang telecommunication technology.
- Encryption Technology – Banking-standard TLS 1.2 technology protects your computer from unauthorized access.
- Multi-Platform Support – Run AnyDesk on your chosen platform, be it Linux, Windows, Mac OS, FreeBSD, iOS or Android.
- Remote Reboot – Let no task stand in your way. Not only is rebooting during a session possible, but it’s super straightforward too.
- For More Visit Official Site
AnyDesk v4.2.3 exe Download
Changes in AnyDesk 4.2.2:
- Fixed: An alias could not be registered in case ‘@ad’ was not appended.
- On successful alias registration, a hint is shown, that the user has to take care of his alias and ID on his/her own.
Tags: #Remote Access