Download ASTRO File Manager PRO v8.0.0 Unlocked Edition
ASTRO File Manager PRO is one of the best file managers for Android. It comes with lots of features and tools to manage all your files. It also allows you to clean up your main memory or external memory with its memory cleaner tools. And here is the latest Pro or Premium edition of ASTRO File Manager that you can download. ASTRO File Manager Pro edition comes with all features access as well as ad-free experience. So, Download ASTRO File Manager PRO v8.0.0 Unlocked APK now for free.
You can also try: Notific Pro v7.3.0 APK [Full Edition] – Lock Screen Notification
With this ASTRO File Manager app, You can enjoy the best way to manage files, clean phone and free up space. This fast to access file browser by Astro saves your time on a daily basis.
Features of ASTRO File Manager Pro
- You can copy, delete, move, rename and … for files
- Display files for both internal memory as well as external memory
- You can select multiple different files simultaneously
- Hide files with the ability to display them again
- Support for text files with the ability to edit and display them
- Displays various image files of the program
- Backup the phone’s data
- You can install or remove/uninstall any apps
- Close running programs with just one click!
- A quick search among files inside the phone
- Supports compressed files in various formats
- Ability to share various files via Bluetooth,…
- And More…
This amazing app is offered by Metago on Google PlayStore with 4.3/5 average users rating and millions of downloads. It works with Android 4.0 or the latest version.
ASTRO File Manager Pro APK Download
Latest Version Changes
- A brand new and modernized look-and-feel
- Dark Mode has finally made it’s way to ASTRO
- A new Storage widget on the Home screen
- Improved navigation for Categories
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Improved App Manager and Storage Manager.
- Select and manage your files faster.
- Quickly view your available storage space.
- Detect which unused apps are using up space. (Android Lollipop and up only)