ASUS Launcher v188.8.131.52520
a sublime user interface that makes every aspect of your mobile device for easier and more enjoyable. This is a launcher which allows the visual experience of your Home screen wallpaper with theme options, widgets, scrolling effects, as well as other important settings to customize your home page.
Furthermore, experience personalized home page, ASUS Launcher also helps you to easily program a constructive launcher (ASUS ZenUI) like What’s Next, Do It Later, Email, Calendar, PixelMaster Camera, Gallery, Share Link, PC Link, Remote Link, Sound Recorder
, Calculator and Music have interaction.
• drawing up (Swipe up) on the main page to open the ASUS Launcher
• full transparency of the background programs (All app background transparency) allows you to program your appearance background check.
(Apps) fast access to your page to the All-Apps.
• widgets (Widgets) series access to all the choices you make widgets.
• Packages icon (Icon packs) may change the appearance of icons for your programs gives you.
• scrolling effects (Scroll effects) to select a specific animation for when the home pages (home pages) will look over you.
• Edit pages to manage, edit and set the Home page gives you home.
• Wallpaper feature allows you Wallpapers to your preferred home screen, lock screen, or both of you.
• Preferences allows ASUS Launcher settings such as font, programs, animation, scrolling, Unread count, wallpapers, and icons / folders to customize.
• Settings feature gives you quick access to your device’s Settings menu.
• More options to ZenUI Help and quick access to the Play Store.
• And …
Tips and tricks:
• When you’re on the home page for page management
(Page Management) to zoom out on your device.
• At home, you can also open the ASUS Launcher Tap and hold on an empty space.
• To add applications and widgets to your home screen, tap and hold on an app or widget, then drag it to the desired location (drag-and-drop).
• To remove or disable multiple applications, on page All Apps
menu option Uninstall / Disable use.
• To find a hidden program, go to the page Hide apps then click on the small icon on the bottom center of the screen tap. This icon is dotted with the index page.
• appearance and operation of some features may vary depending on your device.
• ASUS Launcher is a free app for ASUS devices. You must not download or use of these programs.
• To add ASUS ZenUI Launcher as the default launcher, after being installed on your device, tap the Home button and select Always.
• The results of your font settings appear only on pages ASUS Launcher.