AutoText Master v1.4.4 [Full] – Efficient Typing & Data Entry Tool for Win
AutoText Master for windows use the sample text is ready in most applications. This software can be use to type common and repetitive texts as well as complex terms or parts of a text in which only a value such as date or name which is enter a input mask. AutoText Master is an advance alternative to Word AutoText (the ability to automatically type in Word software).
AutoText Master can also organize automated texts or sample text files in different categories and groups. As well as use them in a variety of applications via a shortcut key combination or text shortcuts. These groups can be display as a selectable menu in each program to make it easier to access AutoText entries. It is also possible to share a group using a database server or synchronize a shared folder (for example through Dropbox) with this tool.
AutoText Master offers extensive possibilities for the configuration of a text module. For example, three different formats are available for the output of an AutoText: Text to output plain text, RTF for outputting text with RTF formatting (e.g., a background color or an italic font style) as well as HTML as third format for outputting HTML formatted text and images.
What you can do with AutoText Master:
- manage text modules or AutoTexts comfortably and clearly
- use text building blocks outside of Word
- specify custom text shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts for specific applications
- prevent the AutoText use in certain programs or allow the usage only in those
- use several catalogs in order to simplify the organization of various categories
- share catalogs with other people to use formulations prescribed for a specific purpose or the most current formulations
- display pick lists and input fields, for example to enter only the daily date in a text block
- conveniently import text modules from text and CSV files – the program supports the import of multi-line CSV values
- use completion suggestions when typing and thus use AutoTexts without entering a keyboard or text shortcut