Building Networks and Servers Using BeagleBone PDF Download for Free
Create your own video theatre and music jukebox using Beaglebone. Make your multimedia library available to all the devices on your network, without spending an excessive amount of money on computer components as well as software.
You’ll start off by installing the Debian operating system image onto your BeagleBone, and setting up the software required to serve up both audio and video files to any device on the network. Next, you’ll move on to network monitoring software, and install traceroute, MTR (My traceroute), Nmap, and iptraf-ng, to monitor the traffic on your local network. Once the monitoring software is set up, you’ll create a RAID array to store all your media files. You’ll then go one step further, and set up live and recorded video streaming using a web-based application. Finally, you’ll learn to add Wi-Fi connectivity to your multimedia server by setting up WAP on your BeagleBone system.
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure the latest Debian image onto your BeagleBone
- Set up simple file services as well as multimedia sharing services
- Monitor your network traffic to ensure high-speed streaming
- Also Build and utilize a RAID storage system
- Stream live video action from your BeagleBone
- Make your multimedia server wireless by setting up a DHCP WiFi Server
- ISBN 139781784390204
- Paperback: 110 pages
Download Building Networks and Servers Using BeagleBone PDF for free.