BuildProp Editor Premium 22.214.171.124 Download – Edit Android build.prop file
BuildProp Editor Premium v126.96.36.199 Easily edit the build.prop or any other file properties on your Android device. It’s a intelligent code editor with highlighting syntax for multiple languages. Enjoy a beautiful as well as friendly design that comes with Material Design. So, Download BuildProp Editor Premium full adfree version from here for free.
[su_tabs][su_tab title=”Download Links”]
BuildProp Editor Premium APK Download
You can also Try: Material Notification Shade Pro v10.20 – Customize Android notification bar
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Description”]
Features of the BuildProp Editor Premium Android :
- High-ranking build.prop editor on Google Play
- Improve performance as well as customize your device
- Automatic backup before any changes
- Advanced code editor for manual editing
- And …
What is the build.prop file?
- The “build.prop” file is a system file that exists on every Android device. The file contains build information as well as other system properties which use throughout the operating system.
- System properties are string key-value pairs. You can create or modify a system property in the build.prop file which will be loaded when your device first boots.
- The file is located at /system/build.prop. The build.prop file allows single line comments that start with a ‘#’ character.
What is a system property?
System properties are small name value pairs which mange by Android’s property service. All system properties are loaded at boot. So, you can get the value of any system property without root access. You need to have root access to modify or create a system property.
What are some common build.prop tweaks?
Some common system properties include:
☆ro.sf.lcd_density: controls the device density.
☆ro.telephony.call_ring.delay: the number of milliseconds between ring notifications.
☆persist.adb.notify: flag to show/hide the ADB debugging notification.
☆lockscreen.rot_override: flag to enable/disable rotating the device when the screen is lock
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Screenshot”]
[appbox googleplay com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor]
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”What’s New”]
Latest Version Changes:
- Performance improvements as well as improved design
- Also Bug and crash fixes
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”QR Code”]
Now you can also directly download by simply scanning this QR Code