Code complete 2nd edition, Microsoft Press – PDF Free Download
Code Complete is a software development book, written by Steve McConnell. This book is published in 1993 by Microsoft Press. This book is written using some modern technique to developed better software. Consist of waterfall model in software design and developments. It will gives you a perfect solution for writing programming code for future.
Original CODE COMPLETE Considered one of the best practical guides to programming. This book helping developers write better software for more than a decade. Now this classic book has updated and revised with leading-edge practices and hundreds of new code samples. It is Illustrating the art and science of software construction. Capturing the body of knowledge available from research, academia, and everyday commercial practice. McConnell synthesizes the most effective techniques and must-know principles into clear, pragmatic guidance. No matter what your experience level, development environment – this book will inform and stimulate your thinking. It help you to build the highest quality code.
Discover the timeless techniques and strategies that help you:
- Design for least complexity and most creativity
- Reap the benefits of collaborative development
- Apply defensive programming techniques to reduce and flush out errors
- Exploit opportunities to refactor—or evolve—code, and do it.
- Use construction practices that are right-weight for your project
- Debug problems quickly and effectively
- Resolve critical construction issues early and correctly
- Build quality into the beginning, middle, and end of your project
The techniques of a good programmer are also given throughout the book.
|Title||Code complete, 2nd edition|
Download Links – 11.5 MB
*Always try mirror or 2nd link if any link is not working for you.
**The book is share only for personal educational purpose, Not for selling or business.