Download Contacts Phone Dialer & Caller ID drupe 3.017.0012X-Rel APK [Full]
Contacts Phone Dialer & Caller ID drupe is a different type of Contacts app for Android. It’s not like your regular or stock Contacts or Dialer app. Here both contacts & apps attach in one place, that’s accessible from all your screens. Wish to contact a friend? Dial or text anyone? record calls?” Swipe the contact to the app & get in touch! Simple. And here is the latest Full APK that you can download. So, Download Contacts Phone Dialer & Caller ID drupe 3.017.0012X-Rel APK now for free.
drupe also includes a built-in call recorder, caller ID to track & block SPAM calls & a Theme Gallery! Also, it’s multi-language support app. By installing this app, it’s easy for the user to send messages through apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook and more. After installing the application, its menu icon will appear on the screen, which will open the program by holding your finger for a few seconds.
You can also try: DW Contacts & Phone & Dialer 22.214.171.124 Pro APK
Features of Drupe Contacts Phone Dialer & Caller ID App
- Smart dialer – Cross app dialing made fast & easy
- A built-in call recorder – NEW ACR! Record incoming or outgoing calls!
- A smart caller ID tracker & blocker to find out unknown numbers
- Add animated GIFs to your outgoing calls
- Solve the duplicate Google contacts issues.
- Dialer, WhatsApp, SMS, walkie-talkie, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo, Allo, telephone… are all in, and there are more.
- Get back to your missed calls via call, SMS, WhatsApp or else. Snooze for later or set reminders
- And More…
This app is developed by drupe – Contacts & Caller ID on Google Play Store. And it works with Android 4.1 and latest version.
Contacts Phone Dialer & Caller ID drupe APK Download
Latest Version Changes:
Introducing call-screen actions: Notes, Reminders, Share location & photos directly from your call screen
Call-screen voice commands : Just say “answer”, “reject”, “mute” or “reject with message”. Enable it from the advanced call screen settings.
And some more call settings: answer when bringing close to ear, auto-speaker mode, and more…