Download CppDroid Premium – C / C++ IDE for Android
CppDroid Premium apk is one of the best C / C++ IDE for android. Now you can also able to learn, write and run C / C++ code on your android device. So, actually it does the developer or student job easier as well as flexible. With this IDE you can write, compile and run on your smartphone also.
CppDroid is simple C/C++ IDE focus on learning programming languages and libraries. It is an unlocked version that gives you unlimited access for free.
This app is very popular for learning coding in android device with 1,000,000 – 5,000,000 play store download. Also CppDroid Premium supports most of the android devices. So, Download the CppDroid app now and start coding in your android.
Features of CppDroid Premium app:
- Get real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes when you compile / Run your code *
- Also get free File and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
- Static analysis
- It also has Smart syntax highlighting
- You can able to work on both Portrait & landscape UI *
- Auto indentation and auto-pairing (configurable)
- Configurable code syntax highlighting (themes) *
- Compile C/C++ code (no root required) *
- Works offline (built-in compiler, So, no internet connection required)
- Great C/C++ code examples included *
- Detailed C++ tutorial and learn guide included *
- Add-ons manager and auto-updates
- Also, get both Dropbox support * and Google Drive support *
- And much more…
Download Links – 46 MB
On first launch CppDroid extracts SDK (about 150Mb) and downloads and extracts examples and tutorials, so about 215 Mb of internal storage space is required. It can’t be moved to sd card because of android security.
Start learning C and C++ by examples (menu / Project / Examples) or tutorials (menu / Project / Tutorials).
- Now also support Google Drive
- Migrated to Dropbox SDK v2 (Dropbox app sandbox directory)
- Also improved tiny software keyboard (Space, Enter, Backspace ans Shift added)
- Also support Samsung Galaxy S8 ang LG G6 screen ratio (16:9)
- Redesigned material File Dialog
- multiple bug fixes