The latest version of Hibernator Pro v2.10.5 Android Apps & Games closing Software for Android [Full Unlocked]
The major problem most of the Android smartphone is the battery draining, and background running apps & games perform the main role for reducing battery backup. But all problem has a solution and Hibernator Pro 2.10.5 apk is a perfect solution for closing background running apps. It makes it possible to hibernate nearly every user’s apps and games which can not easily be done by system battery saver. So, downloading and installing the Hibernator software can save your battery.
Hibernator Pro – Hibernate Apps & Save Battery is a powerful Android software that shuts down all applications running. It helps to manage and save battery power. Hibernator offers an easy way to stop all applications running, thus saving battery power and improving device performance. Often, when the monitor is off, the program will automatically stop applications. Hibernator is more sophisticated than the system Killapps, as it allows you to remotely disable programs when the display is off.
Features of Hibernator Pro 2.10.5 Android Software:
- Close all running programs
- Closing tasks and running services
- Support for system and user applications
- Widget support
- Automatically close apps when the screen is turned off
- Support for shortcuts
- Kill Tasks
- Speed up the phone
- Clear the phone’s RAM
- Save battery
- Cooling the phone’s CPU
- And More…
Your phone holds many applications running in the background that consume your system resources, thereby draining your battery and reducing the available memory. It normally improves the overall performance by Speed up your phone, freeing up memory spaces, saving battery as well as cooling your phone.
Download Hibernator Pro APK 2.10.5 [Unlocked]
Get it on: PlayStore
What’s new inside v2.10.5
- Fixed bugs.
Permission Required for using Hibernator Premium Software
- This app requires the accessibility of service permission in order to be able to close other apps.
- This app will be able to retrieve the active window content in order to find the button which forces closing an app in the system settings, then emulate a click action.
- Observe the actions related to the interface in order to guide the process of automating the task of closing apps, by monitoring the transition between windows during the emulation of interaction with the interface.
This app requires permission to draw above the other apps in order to be able to show the wait screen while closing apps.
This app requires the permission to modify system settings in order to be able to turn off the screen after the hibernation operation is completed