Download Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus March 2017 Update with direct download Link.
Download Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus March 2017 Update for Windows. It’s full offline installer standalone setup of Microsoft Office 2016 for both 32 and 64 Bit architecture.
The user interface design of Office 2016 is relatively unchanged from its predecessor, Office 2013. It retains the flat design that was introduced along with Microsoft design language, albeit a few modifications to the layout are made, in order to conform with the design of Microsoft Office Mobile.
Office 2016 Professional Plus Includes:
- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
- In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Respond faster with inline replies—replies positioned right within the body of the original message—in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
- Best for home businesses and very small businesses
Go to Download Page
Microsoft, office, word, excel, power point, Lync, outlook, onenote, Infopath, skype, access, publisher, visio, project, microsoft office ,microsoft office 2010, Microsoft office 2013,
Microsoft office 2016, office 2010, office 2013, office 2016, Microsoft office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, link, Outlook, One Note, Skype, visio, Project,