Q-Dir v6.73 Download – Windows File & Folder Management Software
Windows Explorer is beyond any doubt one of the oldest tools for managing files and folders, that several Windows users still rely on. Q-Dir software, though, cannot be said to interchange Windows explorer, however, it is a great tool for after you wish to work with multi-folder content, like moving or changing your files. This software manages files and folders for you. With this software, you’ll be able to quickly and simply access your hard disks, folders, USB and different storage devices. This app is a tremendous file manager with the Quadro display method. In fact, this software can save you time and additional gestures. So, Download Q-Dir v6.73 the latest version now for free from here.
Some key features of Q-Dir File Explorer:
– Favorites: Quick access to most frequently used folders.
– Drag & Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
– Clipboard: Copy / Paste between Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
– Folder-Type: ZIP, FTP, cabinet, network, system – folders, shortcuts …
– Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols).
– Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
– Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
– Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
– Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (eg * .log; *. Txt).
– Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
– File-Filter: Allows for quick as well as easy filtering of items.
– Columns: All columns support, and save function.
– Quick-Link’s: For fast folder access.
– Folder-Select: Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
– Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
– Preview: Allows a quick preview
You can also Try: Download Ultrasurf for Windows – Internet Privacy and Security Tools