Sound Normalizer v7.99.8 Download for Windows Sound Enhance
Sound Normalizer is a Windows software designed to enhance as well as improve the quality of audio files. This application gives you an interface to test and normalize audio levels and raise the level of audio files in MP3, FLAC and WAV pay. It will also be able to process batch audio files for testing, normalizing, improving sound quality as well as converting a group of MP3, FLAC, and WAV files. In fact, Sound Normalizer has become one of the most popular audio editing software. And the reason is its outstanding features for noise reduction, naturalization, enhancement and improvement of audio quality and quality output delivery. And here is the latest version of Sound Normalizer that you can download for free. So, Download Sound Normalizer v7.99.8 from here for free.
The Sound Normalizer also allows editing ID3 tags (build-in FLAC, Mp3 ID3 Tag Editor). And, with support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, converting WAV to MP3 and MP3 to WAV files (build-in WAV / MP3 Converter) using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.98 , listening to MP3, FLAC and WAV files using the built-in audio player.
Features of the Sound Normalizer 7 Full:
- Advanced WAV Normalizer, FLAC Normalizer as well as MP3 Normalizer
- Batch processor for MP3, FLAC and WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM , AC3, MP3, MP2) files
- Batch conversion for MP3, FLAC and WAV files
- Converting MP3 to WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2) files
- Converting WAV (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2) to MP3 files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.98
Also, Converting MP3 to MP3 files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.98
- Converting FLAC to WAV
- And more…
- After downloading the file open & follow steps given in “ReadMe.txt”
You can also Download: AIMP v4.50 Latest Version – Windows Audio Player