Download DriveDroid (Paid APK) 0.10.48 – Boot PC from Phone Memory
DriveDroid is an Android app which lets you boot your computer from ISO / IMG files stored on your mobile device. This program is ideal for testing Linux distributions or always having a rescue system in any location (no need to burn multiple CDs or USB flash drives). So, Download DriveDroid (Paid APK) 0.10.48 now for free from here.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB images. So, you can download a number of operating systems from your phone. OS, such as Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE, and Arch Linux). About 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create empty USB images that allow you to have an empty USB drive. So, From your computer, you can save files to the USB drive. You can also use your computer’s tools to burn images to the drive.
Note: Use of this program requires the device to be rooted.
Tips for use DriveDroid:
- This application uses kernel features that may or may not be available on your phone. Tests have shown that it works on most phones without problems.
- Most kernels support the simulation of USB drives, some simulate CD-ROM drives, and kernels support both.
- Most Linux-related ISOs are portable from USB drives, but some ISOs only have the ability to boot from CD-ROM drives or need some kind of conversion.
Features of DriveDroid Paid version:
- No ads
- Resize images
- Add your own repositories. Suitable for companies or groups that want to share customized or licensed images.
You can also download: Office Lens 16.0.8017.3000 for Android
Latest Version Changes:
- Fixed crashes for unrooted devices