DS4Windows is a compact & portable no-cost software that enables you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your Windows PC. By emulating an Xbox 360 controller, many more games are available. And here is the latest version of this software with a direct download link. So, Download DS4Windows 1.6.9 for Windows now.
DS4Windows was a project basically started by InhexSTER by the name of DS4 Tool (DS4 Controller). The software was later branched off by electrobrains. There is a newer, up to date fork of DS4Windows, controlled by another developer – DS4Windows Portable version by Travis Nickles.
SIMPLE & CLEAN UI – Since the plan is to get to get your controller ready for games, The UI was made to make to be quick to pick up. Once first launched, the tool takes you through the setup, gives you a default profile and you’re ready to go, or if you choose you can change things to your heart’s content. Download DS4 Controller for PC now!
PROFILE SYSTEM – With profiles, it makes it easier to instantly swap within several settings for your controller. You can set up controls for certain games, or set the lightbar to your desired color. You can even swipe two fingers along the touchpad to swap profiles externally the need to even open back the program.
AUTOMATIC PROFILES – Simultaneously with switching profiles manually, you can also switch your controllers to different profiles automatically when certain programs are launched. Download DS4 Tool Portable for PC today!
TONS OF OPTIONS – From control mapping to touchpad sensitivity, to macros, to rainbow lightbar, to motion controls, to special effects triggered by pressing multiple actions, to launching a program with profiles, there are plenty of settings to play around with.
Key Features of DS4Windows Software
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Apply sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamically change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Specify a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
You can also try – Download Recover My Files 126.96.36.1992 [Trial] [Windows]
Note: Requires .NET Framework. Also requires DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows) and Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you’ve used a 360 controller before).
Download Links [Direct]
Visit Official Site