File Expert Pro – File Manager v8.2.4 ultimate app for managing your files on mobile phones, tablets, PCs and cloud storage server. This is one of the most popular file managers on Android.
File Expert Pro Android application features:
– Access to the gallery, video, music, e-books, documents, applications, plug-ins, files APK, files Zip, favorites
– Access your phone’s SD card, external SD memory card and the phone’s internal storage on your start screen
– Powerful file management – Support for major file operations such as copy, cut, paste, delete, create, sort, rename, send, contacts, favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operations, etc.
– Multi-tab file manager
– GCloud – Free cloud service with powerful features
– Labeling – mark your files with user-defined labels
– recycle bin
– Ultra-fast download and resume file
– Web PC Suite – available to your device from your computer browser
– Shtrak share my content, client network, remove a button
– Ability to change themes
– Search in cards SD, perform operations on search results
– Web PC Suite – the ability to share HTTP in earlier versions. When enabled, the service turns your mobile into a HTTP server and can use it wirelessly to a computer or tablet, see the appearance of Windows.
– Sharing FTP – used when the service turns your phone into an FTP server and you can manage your files on other FTP clients.
– Wi-Fi Send – Send files via Wi-Fi directly between devices File Expert app
– Share DLNA – Turn your phone into a full DLNA media server! Access your files in Windows Media Player you
– Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
– Manage, extract, create and view archive files like ZIP / RAR / GZIP / TAR / TGZ / BZ with the possibility of direct extraction
– Thumbnail photos
– Image Viewer – supports both local and remote folders
– Powerful Text Editor
– Use one app to access various cloud services! With support from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and etc.
– Remove and backup programs. Backup of programs and data to GCloud
– Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
– Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount possible
– And …