Download FolderMount Premium [ROOT] 2.9.13 – Transfer App from Internal memory to External
FolderMount Premium is an Android app for transfer the app from internal memory to external memory. It has the ability to integrate the folders in the internal memory into an SD memory card. Today, there are many applications that require a lot of space on the device’s internal SD memory (for example, games, podcasts, offline offline content, images, videos, offline navigation software). This program helps us to have free space and simultaneously play multiple games and programs with large, uncontaminated data. So, Download FolderMount Premium [ROOT] 2.9.13 pro ad-free version for free from here.
Note: This application only work with rooted phones.
Features of FolderMount Premium Android App:
- Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders
- Transfer content from internal to external when a pair is added
- Support for Android 2.3 – 4.4
- GUI and visual design
- Status check mount the SD card and remount if necessary
Guide to transferring program and game data to external SD memory:
- Install Application.
- Run the program. For the first time, tap the Grant option.
- From the left side of the application icon there is an option to open a box containing three options. Click on the last option, namely Analyze the Applications. Wait a few moments to analyze the apps and games and list them for you.
- Click on the application or game to enter a new page. Click the clear folder pair option to enter another page. Now click on yes.
- After these tasks, wait until the transfer takes place. Return to the application menu. There is a pin on the right of the name of the game and the program click on it. If it’s green it’s all done. Now the data is transferred to the memory card.
You can also Download: Fast Reboot Pro 5.2 Download – Quick Restart Android application
[appbox googleplay com.devasque.fmount]
Latest Version Changes:
- Fix minor issues in Andorid Oreo
- Updated translation files
- READ_PHONE_STATE permission gone