Download Foxit Business PDF Reader Paid(Premium) – Android PDF Reader
- 1 Download Foxit Business PDF Reader Paid(Premium) – Android PDF Reader
Foxit Business PDF Reader Paid(Premium) is one of the best android PDF reader. This app comes with lots of tools and features to easily access and manage pdf files. As it’s a premium version so you don’t need to pay Rs. 1,100 (just for information). So, Download Foxit Business PDF Reader Paid(Premium) now for free.
Want a business-ready PDF reader? Try Foxit Mobile PDF Business. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go.
Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF. A breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Features of Foxit Business PDF Reader Paid(Premium):
- Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
- Lightweight: So, it doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
- Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
- Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
- Collaborative: full control of your content.
- Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF Business can offer to you:
- View, organize, and edit PDF files
- Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
- Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
- Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
- Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
- Play audios and videos
Work with ConnectedPDF
- Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
- Work with protected cPDFs
- Participate in Connected reviews
- Track who reads or edits your PDF document
- Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
- Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
- Fill out and save PDF forms whenever you need.
- Now you can also Import and export form data
- Also able to Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
- This app also allow you to Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
- Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
- Also Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Cloud Reading
- Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi whenever you want.
- Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
- Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
- Also Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
- Optimize PDF documents
- You can also able to Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
- Create and combine PDF files when you want.
Download Links – 33 MB
Note : Also try 2nd link if 1st link is not working for you.