Download GameGuardian v8.60.0 APK [Latest] for Android
GameGuardian is a very interesting tool for Android to modify games. With this app, you can easily make MOD games from Original games. It’s like a GUI editor where you can update or add new data to the game by editing the original game file. You can update points, money, gold and many more. And here is the latest version of GameGuardian that you can download for free. So, Download GameGuardian v8.60.0 APK now and make a mod game by yourself.
You can also try: GX Monsters v1.0.27 MOD APK [Unlimited Money]
There are plenty of apps to manipulate the variations within the games and apps, but without a doubt, Game Guardian is the most complete program in the field that runs on all versions of Android.
Features of GameGuardian
- Search the exact numbers with the exact number
- Search the value of the game variable value, for example: bigger or smaller
- Lock the game value with a fixed number
- Save or load pre-managed lists
- Change the game speed
- Touching the app to apply tools throughout the game
- Run on ARM and X86 devices
- And More…
How to use Guardian Game:
- Run the GameGuardian application. When you run the program, you’ll see a semi-transparent icon on the screen.
- Run the game which you want to modify, then search for the amount you want to find. This amount can include money or anything.
- Press the icon in the tab, and then press the search key and press the desired number.
- Go back to the game and see the amount you want.
- Go back to the Guardian program again and search again to find the new value so your results will appear.
- If necessary, repeat Steps 4 and 5 several times to show the lowest number of results.
- After you find the amount you want in the app, long-click on it to change its value so that you can enter the amount you want.
This app is developed by gameguardian, and it works with most of the Android devices.
GameGuardian v8.60.0 APK Download
Latest Version Changes
- Added unrandomizer. Read the help.
- Improved speedhack.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated translations.
- Returned support for ARMv5.