Hibernation Manager Premium 2.3 – Manage Hibernate, Android
Download Hibernation Manager Premium 2.3 to mange hibernate and save battery on android. When your phone screen is off, then some apps runs in background and consume power. Hibernation Manager app help you to block unwanted background running app and save more battery. So, Download Hibernation Manager Premium 2.3 and save more battery of you android phone.
Android devices are designed for full time work, even when you’re not using it! This program is designed to minimize battery consumption when not in use.
CPU hibernation (hibernate processor):
- This feature adjusts the CPU to the lowest possible frequency and voltage, which ensures a massive battery economy.
- The “brain of your device” CPU is continuously computing many of the requested tasks. For example: updating widgets, checking for software updates and so on. This computational power drains a large amount of battery and is used when you do not need it. That’s why the CPU frequency needs to be reduced when the screen is off.
- Settings that you want to hibernate when your screen is turned off and choose to activate when the screen is powered on.
- If you want to hate settings frequently or just want to save more battery, this option is right for you. It is better to activate Hibernate for all settings, because it only automatically corrects Hibernate settings. You can apply Hibernation settings for WiFi, Mobile Data (APN) and Bluetooth (BT).
- Select the battery drain programs that you want to hibernate when you turn off the screen.
- Some of your installed applications will continuously perform some of the battery drain tasks in the background. For example: social apps. Update status and check new messages. If you erase this program, it will stop all running tasks in the background (services), which will save a lot of battery power. Hibernation is more effective than a killer task killer or any other memory cleaner.
Download Links – 1.6 MB
Warning: If you have problems with some hotfix programs, disable the specific hibernation and reboot the particular application.
Note: Hibernation Manager also works on unattended devices.
It may not work with: battery doctor, power manager, deep sleep, battery widget, battery monitor, battery calibration, root battery saver, greenify, memory cleaner, RAM optimizer, task killer.