Download Ice Box Pro – Apps freezer 2.1.1 Final [Full Premium] for Android
Ice Box Pro – Apps freezer is a tool to freeze and hide programs you rarely use. Save your battery as well as increase your phone’s speed. So, Download Ice Box Pro – Apps freezer 2.1.1 Final [Full Premium] ADFree version for free from here. Note That : if your device is rooted then you can directly install it or for non-rooted user need to do some complex task to use it. Follow “Installation Guide” Tab to know how to use in non-rooted phone.
[su_tabs][su_tab title=”Download Links”]
Ice Box Pro APK Download
You can also Try: Quick Reboot Pro Full for Android [Root]
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Description”]
Ice Box is a freeware application for storing applications you rarely use.
Apps inside the box will hide from your launcher and your Android device menu and will not be able to use your device’s battery or internet background in the background. You can easily run them from the Ice Box , just like launching from the home folder. They are also automatically frozen automatically after locking the screen or back to the launcher, and can not do anything in the background.
Long press on the single icon, or drag To select several icons, you can do the following :
- Run the program
- Freeze / unlock the application
- View details of the system
- Open on Google Play
- Delete the application.
Support for launcher shortcut :
- Freeze all programs
- Freeze all apps as well as Lock screen
- Bring from freeze mode as well as execute specific application
- Fingerprint lock
- Shortcut – Quick Android shortcut 7.1
- Tasker plugin support
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Screenshot”]
[appbox googleplay com.catchingnow.icebox]
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”What’s New”]
Latest Version Changes
- Bug fixes as well as performance improvements.
- Add non root mode
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Installation Guide”]
(There is not necessary to switch to non root mode if your devices are already rooted.)
- Make sure your phone running Android 5.0+ as well as you know how to use adb clearly.
- Go to “Settings – Accounts”, remove ALL ACCOUNTS including your Google account.
- Run “adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.catchingnow.icebox/.receiver.DPMReceiver ” on your computer.
- Reboot your phone then you can add your accounts back.