Download ImageMeter Pro APK 2.12.2 – Android Photo Measure app
ImageMeter Pro is a very popular android app to measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. This app is very costly if you want buy it from Google PlayStore. So, Download ImageMeter Pro APK 2.12.2 from here for free.
ImageMeter Pro – photo measure v2.12.2 allows you to easily measure dimensions, angles and also in your photos. No need to draw a sketch from your apartment or furniture. Simply take a picture and write the dimensions in annotation on your phone or notepad.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Also most of the android device is support with the device. This app is also very popular with 10,000 – 50,000+ playstore install and have 4.5 rating which is great for a app.
Some Key Features ImageMeter App:
– Measure the length, angle and area of interest
– Metric and Imperial units (even formats such as 1 ‘2 3/4’ are supported)
– Input value with auto-completion
– Text annotation with User-pre-defined texts and text formatting automatically
– Outputs in PDF, JPEG and PNG formats
– You can also sort your images based on subfolders and output full folders as ZIP archives
– Bluetooth-size connectivity Laser distance gauges for measuring lengths, areas and angles
Key Features ImageMeter Pro app:
– Now enjoy Unlimited annotations
– Also no watermarks in output images
– Get Unlimited Bluetooth metering
You can also Download it from PlayStore
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the photo. It often happens that after taking the image, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing lengths directly from the images, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure at places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and still measure correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.