How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode?
Today in this post I’m going to share an amazing solution by which you can fix your iPhone which is stuck in recovery mode without losing data. If you are using an iPhone or an iPad then you have noticed that sometimes some reason the performance of the phone is not smooth. Then some of us try the basic solution of it is known as Restore in Recovery Mode method which fixes some software issues by resetting the data and settings. And while using this method some time generate an issue where the phone is stuck on the white Apple logo. This issue is known as “iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode”.
Visit here for a perfect solution of iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
Few reasons for iPhone or iPad stuck in recovery mode
- Trying to update your device to the latest iOS software
- An unsuccessful attempt to jailbreak your iPhone
- You activated recovery mode in an effort to solve another issue
If you are already in some situation where your iPhone or iPad stuck in the recovery mode, then you don’t need to be panic, because here is your perfect solution. An advanced application dr. fone will help you fix your phone. With this software, you can fix your iOS issues by yourself, instead of sending it to repair stores with a bunch of money and at the risk of your privacy.
- Fix your iOS to normal from the black screen, recovery mode, white screen of death and more.
- Unlike iTunes or iCoud restore, this iOS system recovery software won’t change any data on your device. When it gets back to normal. Everything remains.
- No matter you’re using the latest iPhone 7, iPad Pro, or the old iPhone 4, iPad 1, this iPhone data recovery is fully compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- It won’t steal, change or leak your data on the device, either jailbreak your device. All it does is get your broken device back to normal.
- And More…
Steps to fix iPad stuck in recovery mode using dr. fone
Step 1. Download dr.fone – Repair (iOS) on your Windows or Mac. Afterward, you can launch it and click on the option of “Repair” from dr.fone interface.
Step 2. Connect your iOS device to the system that is stuck in recovery mode and wait for it to be detected. Click on the “Start” button to initiate the process.
Step 3. Now, you need to put your device in the DFU mode to fix it. If you don’t know how to do it, then follow the on-screen instructions. For instance, if you own an iPhone 7 or later version, then you need to press and hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. After holding them for 10 seconds, let go of the Power button while holding the Volume Down button till your phone will be restarted in recovery mode.
Step 4. The same can be done for iPhone 6s and older versions as well. Instead of the Volume Down, you need to press the Home button.
Step 5. The interface will automatically detect as soon as your phone will enter the DFU mode. On the next window, you need to provide basic information related to the device and download its firmware update.
Step 6. You might have to wait for a while after clicking the “Download” button as it takes a few minutes to download the update.
Step 7. As soon as the update is downloaded, you will get the following window. Just click on the “Fix Now” button to resolve iPhone or iPad stuck in recovery mode (keep the “Retain native data” checked).
Step 8. Sit back and relax as dr.fone – Repair performs the needed tasks to fix your device. In the end, your device will be restarted and the following message will appear.
A video for the steps of fixing the iPad stuck in recovery mode