Download Material Notification Shade Pro v10.20 – Customize Android notification bar
- 1 Download Material Notification Shade Pro v10.20 – Customize Android notification bar
Material Notification Shade Pro is a android apps to customize notification bar. You can apply different themes as well as styles on the notification bar. So, Download Material Notification Shade Pro full premium unlocked apk download.
Material Notification Shade Pro APK Download
You can also Try: Flick Launcher Pro Full v0.3.0 Download – Premium Android Launcher
Replacement for your stock notification panel (supports Android 5.0 – 7.1.1, not compatible with 8.0). The app uses gesture detection to provide you with a custom notification shade when you swipe down to reveal your notifications.
Uses a few permissions to change settings that you consciously adjust through the app’s UI, like toggling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on or off, changing screen brightness, rotation lock and so on.
Features of Material Notification Shade Pro:
- Has an overhaul on the notifications design, using the system notification listener to present your notifications in different UI. Allows you to perform trivial actions on your notifications like swipe to dismiss and tap to open as well as interact with them just like you would normally do.
- Adds nice animations when you interact with the notifications presented in the custom shade.
Notification card themes:
Android Oreo inspired.
- Light: your ordinary notifications
- Colored: uses the notification’s color as the card background. Only applies the background if the color isn’t dark for contrast purposes.
- Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
Quick settings panel
- Choose a different color for the background as well as foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
- Change brightness slider color.
- Also choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
- (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Root is optional
- Since the app doesn’t actually change any parts of your system it has limited power in the quick settings area (cannot toggle mobile data, location services, etc directly so it opens the settings page for you). You can also grant it root access though to control a few of these settings (still a bit limited).
Latest Version Changes:
- Fixed battery icon turning gray.
- Fixed bundled notifications having white on white text in Colored theme.
- Attempts to fix memory leaks.
- Added a cast tile.
- Fixed Wifi as well as Bluetooth tiles not updating correctly.
Now you can also download directly by simply scanning this QR Code