Medical WordPress Theme – Apicona 14.1.0 Nulled
- Requirements Android -
- Genre Apps
- Google Play
- Votes: 2
- Comments: 0
Medical WordPress Theme – Apicona 14.1.0 Nulled free Download.
One of the best Medical WordPress Theme is Apicona 14.1.0 for WordPress. Its a very smart medical template by Temeforest.
Apicona WordPress Theme Features
- One Click demo content import
- W3C validated code output
- Favicon support for iPhone, iPod, Android, Google TV etc.
- Drag-n-drop page builder (Visual Composer plugin included)
- bbPress support added.
- 3 Header styles
- Unlimited skin color for all elements via color picker
- 15+ page loader animations (GIF). Also upload your own animation too.
- 4 layout styles
- 9 super-smooth page transaction effects based on HTML5 CSS3
- 3 options for page scrolling effects
- 10 post formats
- 100+ options for theme customization
- SEO Friendly
- Unlimited Layout Possibilities
- Revolution Slider
- WPML supported / Translation Ready
- Mega Menu support via “Max Mega Menu” plugin
- WooCommerce Supported
Direct Link | ZippyShare | BDUpload
Note : After click on download link wait upto 5sec to skip the AD to Start Download (for OUO complete captcha verification). Sorry for AD but it is our source of revenue.
Changelog in Apicona 14.1.0
– Updated Visual Composer plugin to v5.0.1
– Updated Revolution Slider plugin to v126.96.36.199
– Some translation bugs solved.
– Some bugs solved on “Search Results” page.
– Image icon type is now inside the wrapper DIV in the “ThemeMount Service Box” element in Visual Composer. So the design will be applied.
– Some compatibility error solved.
– Added new option “Always Responsive Menu” in the “Theme Options > Menu Settings > Responsive Menu Breakpoint” option. So now you can make responsive menu always even on desktop too.
– Some design bugs solved.
Download best Medical WordPress Theme for free
Free download Medical WordPress Theme
Download Apicona wordpress theme for free
Suggested WordPress Themes
BeTheme 17.3 Download – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
No CommentsComment on