Neutron Music Player 1.97.2 Download – Android Professional Music Player
Neutron Music Player v1.97.2 is a professional music player for Android. It can work with 32/64 bit high quality rendering engine that provides the best possible sound quality. So, Download Neutron Music Player now for free.
Neutron Music Player APK Download
You can also Try: S Player – Light & Powerful Video Player v1.0.98 Download for Android
Neutron Music Player can read music files from a device local storage (including SD) or network sources (SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV). Also send audio either to headphones, or directly to USB DAC, or to UPnP/DLNA, or Chromecast renderer without a format limitation as well as with all DSP effects applied – do not miss this unique functionality!
Features of Neutron Music Player:
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
- OS and platform independent decoding as well as audio processing.
- Hi-Res Audio support (Android 4.4+, >= 24-bit, up to 768 kHz):
– devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs;
– DAPs: iBasso DX200, Fiio X5-X7.
- Bit-perfect playback.
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
- DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
- DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
- Also supports large media libraries.
- Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
- Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Also support Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
- 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
- UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
- Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
- As well as lots of others features
Latest Version Changes:
Improved Hi-Res Audio driver compatibility.
New options in Generic Driver:
– Hi-Res Codec: to allow offloading via device hw codec;
– Custom Format: also try force custom hi-res format (if device supports).