Download OpenVPN for Android 0.6.72 APK [Lite Mod]
OpenVPN for Android is a useful app that helps you to secure VPN server connection. It’s an open source client based on the open source OpenVPN project. This app uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ as well as requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your telephone. And here is the latest MOD Lite Edition that you can download for free. MOD edition includes all features access as well as ad-free users experience. So, Download OpenVPN for Android 0.6.72 APK [Lite MOD] now and connect to secure connection.
OpenVPN is a client app to connect to an OpenVPN server. It is not an APP selling or providing any VPN services. Also, It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server or to the VPN service of many of the commercial VPN providers.
You can also try: Avira Optimizer for Android 1.4 Pro APK – Android Optimizer
Features of OpenVPN for Android MOD App
- This app implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access “accessing your media and photos”
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
- OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non-vulnerable OpenSSL version.
- And More…
This app is developed by Arne Schwabe on Google PlayStore with 4.2 users rating. And it works with Android 4.0 or latest version.
OpenVPN Android 0.6.72 MOD APK Download
Latest Version Changes:
- WARNING: OpenSSL 1.1.0f does not accept MD5 certificates by default anymore
- Update to current OpenVPN version (includes fixes for CVE-2017-7508, CVE-2017-7520, CVE-2017-7521, CVE-2017-7522)