Download Perfect Viewer 4.0b Donate APK for Android
Perfect Viewer is one of the most popular Images/Comics/eBook viewer app for Android. It gives you faster access compare to any others app. You can turn your black and white image colour into 4 different colours. And here is the latest Donate version that you can download. The version includes unlimited access to all features as well as ad-free, so no more ads will appear on the screen. So, Download Perfect Viewer 4.0b Donate APK for Android now for free from here and change your default viewer.
You can also try: Document to PDF converter 1.10 APK for Android
Features of Perfect Viewer Donate Edition:
- Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
- Support ebook file format: EPUB, HTML, TXT
- Image file format Support: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WebP, TIFF
- Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR, 7Z/CB7, LZH, CBT/TAR
- Support PDF, XPS & DJVU file after install the PDF plugin
- Open file from network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA), FTP, SFTP, FTPS, OPDS
- Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
- Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
- Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
- Set image as wallpaper
- Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
- Bookshelf function
- Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
- Simple bookmark function
- My favourites management
This app also supports some others features like Balloon magnifier, Google Chromecast, Auto cut off-white border. you can also adjust image brightness, contrast & gamma. File Management is so simple to use (delete, rename). It also supports Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive after installing the source plugin.
Note: Require “GET_ACCOUNTS” and “USE_CREDENTIALS” permission for Google Drive support. Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
This app is developed by Rookie001 on Google PlayStore. And it works with Android 2.3 and latest version.
Perfect Viewer 4.0b Donate APK Download
Latest Version Changes:
Fixed application icon is missing on Android 7.1