PointerFocus a useful tool for Windows that is specifically for teachers and educators, presenters and trainers who intend to highlighting the mouse cursor while you are teaching or presentation is designed and developed.
Pointerfocus is a handy Windows application designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight Their mouse pointer. The application offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation. With the help of PointerFocus you can keep your audience focus on the area of interest and make your demonstration more understandable.
Highlight mouse pointer
– with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring can show your animation – mouse click actions to your audience.
– Keystroke visualization
– can show your audience shortcuts which you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.
when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a “spotlight” around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience’s attention to the area of interest.
On-Screen Annotation Pen
when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotated any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.
when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.
Android Remote Control
You can use Android App to remote control mouse actions and Pointerfocus functions.
A key feature of the software Pointerfocus:
– highlight the mouse pointer
– the embodiment of keys pressed on the keyboard
– the color of the indicator to increase the focus
– the Mac is designing and writing on the keyboard
– Enlarge image
– and …
Server 1 [Direct]
Server 2 [ BDUpload]