Download Practical Android by Mark Wickham PDF for Free
Choose the best approach for your app and implement your solution quickly by leveraging complete projects. This book is a collection of practical projects that use advanced Android techniques and approaches, written by Android instructor Mark Wickham. Mark has taught a series of popular classes at Android development conferences since 2013 and Practical Android covers content from his most popular classes. Each chapter covers an important concept and provides you with a deep dive into the implementation. So, Download Practical Android by Mark Wickham PDF for Free from here.
The book is an ideal resource for developers who have some development experience, but may not be Android or mobile development experts. Each chapter includes at least one complete project to show the reader how to implement the concepts.
What You’ll Learn
- Apply JSON in Android
- Work with connectivity, which covers all aspects of HTTP in Android
- Determine if your server is reachable
- Use lazy loading, a common pattern for most apps and which is not trivial to implement
- Take advantage of remote crash logs to implement a solution for your apps so you know when they crash and can provide timely fixes
- Implement push messaging to take your app to the next level
- Develop with Android Audio, which provides complete coverage of all the Android audio APIs and synthesis engines
Who This Book Is For
- Those with prior experience with using Android and have a strong Java background.
- Author: Mark Wickham
- ISBN-10: 1484233328
- Year: 2018
- Pages: 228
- Language: English
- File size: 4.5 MB
- File format: PDF
If the above download link is not working then try this Mirror Link
You can also download: Java All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF Free