PrinterShare is a useful Android app for Print Service sharing. Using this app you can directly print from your Android device via WiFi, Bluetooth, USB or the Internet. Now you can print PDFs, Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), bills, invoices, and so on right away at a printer located around you or around the world. And here is the latest premium ad-free version that you can download for free. So, Download PrinterShare Premium 11.25 full ad-free unlocked version for free from here.
You can also print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), Email (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, SMS / MMS, call list log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from your device’s internal storage, SD card, or cloud source, such as Google Drive and Google Docs.
This app has lots of printing options including paper size, page orientation, print size, page range, single-sided printing, duplex mode, print quality (resolution), print mode (color or monochrome), output tray ( configure the output tray and more.
- Supports with wireless, Bluetooth, USB and remote connectivity
- Print through USB cable for non-HP printers – Bluetooth as well as wireless connectivity
- Direct print through USB without the need for a PC
- Direct print from Bluetooth as well as wireless technology without a computer
- Print capability
- Email printing and attachments
- Ability to print web pages
- Ability to print calendar events, contacts, phone book
- File support Google Drive
- Support for Gmail accounts
- Support account Box
- Ability to select quality, size, margins, etc.
- Easy to use user interface.
- And more
Get it on Google PlayStore
You can also Download: FX File Explorer Plus Full for Android
Latest Version Changes:
- bug fixes as well as improvements