QKSMS Open Source Messenger Plus v3.0.0 APK
- Requirements Android -
- Genre Apps
- Google Play
- Votes: 2
- Comments: 1
Download QKSMS Open Source Messenger Plus v3.0.0 APK
QKSMS is an Open Source Messenger app for Android. It gives your device a refreshingly beautiful and responsive Material Design touch to the stale state of text messaging. In a world with clunky SMS and MMS apps cluttered with bloat and ads, QKSMS is something to get excited about. We’re making texting magical again. And here is the latest premium or Plus version that you can download. Plus version allows you access more features and more. So, Download QKSMS Open Source Messenger Plus v3.0.0 APK now for free.
[appbox googleplay com.moez.QKSMS]
You can also try: Lawnchair Launcher 184.108.40.2067 – Lightweight Android Launcher
Features of QKSMS Messenger Plus App
- Material Design: And lots of it. QKSMS is the most beautiful text messenger available
- Themes: And nearly 200 of them available. Each one, hand picked by Google in the Material Design guidelines
- Night Mode: Like to have dark themes? So do we. Control it yourself, or turn on Automatic Night Mode as well as have night mode turned on automatically when it’s dark out.
- Customization: It’s your app. So, Make it yours!
- QK Reply: Reply to messages without having to leave what you’re doing
- Group Messaging: So tell all your friends!
- Delayed Messaging: Give yourself a second, make sure you said what you wanted to say!
- Search: You care about your messages, so you should be able to find them. Now you can
- Security: QKSMS is protected against the Stagefright MMS exploit on Android
- And More…
This app is developed by Moez Bhatti on Google PlayStore. And it works with Android 4.0.3 or latest version.
QKSMS Open Source Messenger Plus v3.0.0 APK Download
Latest Version Changes:
- Fixed: issue with messages being broken up into random lines
- QKSMS bar in recent apps section will now match the theme color on Lollipop
- Fixed: issue where MMS could not be attached from Compose screen
1 CommentsComment on