Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT] Full 1.6 Download – Patched AD Free APK
Download Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT] v1.6 Ad Free Patched. Most of the Android Custom ROM doesn’t have Fast Reboot option. But this app can help you to get the feature. Also here you can download the Premium AD Free version for free.
Quick Reboot Pro APK Download
You can also Try: Fast Reboot Pro 5.2 Download – Quick Restart Android application
Are you tired of using ADB (Android Debug Bridge) or Terminal to enter Advanced mode?
Forget everything! It provides access to all advance rebooting options at one single location. So, you do not need to type commands in the terminal or do anything else. All needs this rout program. Is your Android device rooted?
Note: This application requires root access to work
If your Android device is not root it will not be available for you. If you do not know what the root is, please search a bit about it.
Key Features of Quick Reboot Pro:
- The Pro version supports additional development as wel; as unlock features.
- No more ads will appear on screen
- Supports most of the android devices including LG Smart Bulletin (including G3, G4, G5, V10 and G Flex 2)
- Two bright and dark themes for selecting the interface as well as program widget.
- Show as well as hide the reboot option individually
- You can also use a widget for your home screen, restarting has never been faster.
Available options on Quick Reboot Full :
- Normal restart
- Safe mode entry
- Quick reboot (UI / Programs)
- Reboot the recovery
- Reboot for boot loader *
- Power Off
- Restart SystemUI
*fastboot mode for supported devices, download mode for Samsung
Fastboot mode (reboot to bootloader): its behavior cannot be handled by this app who only provides a way to enter it. The device may not allow the user to exit it without ADB, for example in case of non-removable battery or unavailable reset by long pressing the power/lock key.
In case you are stuck in fastboot mode, grab a computer and do the following:
1- Install ADB and fastboot from https://goo.gl/abtKRv
2- Make sure you have installed the proper USB drivers for your device and also connect it to the computer
3- In a terminal window, type fastboot reboot and then press enter
Alternately, let the battery discharge until auto power off.
Safe mode: Android will temporarily disable all the user apps including Quick Reboot. To exit it, reboot or power off your device with the built-in power menu accessible by long pressing the power/lock key.
Latest Version Changes 1.6
- Android 8.0 Oreo is now officially supported
- Minor bug fixes as well as improvements
- Also Minor text updates
Now you can also download by simply scanning this QR Code