Download Scanner Radio Pro Police Fire and Air Traffic v6.8 APK
Sanner Radio Pro is a useful Android app that helps you to find more than 6,500 live audio and police scanners. It also includes weather radios, amateur radio repeaters, and air traffic and marine radios from around the world. Mostly in the US, Canada, and Australia, with more being added every day. And here is the latest premium version that you can download. So, Download Scanner Radio Pro – Police Fire and Air Traffic v6.8 APK now for free.
The audio that you can able to hear is provided by volunteers. In many cases, police and fire departments themselves) for Broadcastify.com and a few other sites using real police scanners and is the same audio you would hear using a real police scanner.
You can also Try: TuneIn Radio Pro 19.2.1 APK – Android Universal Radios
Features of Scanner Radio Pro App
- View scanners that are located nearest you.
- Find the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (updated every 5 minutes).
- View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
- Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
- Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, railroad, marine, etc).
Turn on notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 3500, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening).
- You can add Scanner Radio Pro widgets as well as shortcuts to your home screen for quick access.
- Add a “Scanner Radio Pro Favorite” shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
- Supports Android Auto.
- And More…
This app is developed by GordonEdwards.net LLC on Google PlayStore. And it works with most of the Android devices.
Scanner Radio Pro v6.8 APK
Latest Version Changes:
Added the ability to receive listener alerts based on a scanner’s number of listeners being a certain percent above average.
Fixed a bug which resulted in changes to alert settings not being sent to alert servers in a timely manner.
Several crash fixes.