Download Solid Explorer File Manager 2.3.7b29 Mod Lite
Solid Explorer File Manager is one of the best file managers for Android with sleek design and lots of features. It has the file as well as cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It’s better, faster and solid when you compare with any others file managers. You can not only able to manages files, you can also get more options such as themes, icon sets, and color schemes. And here is the latest MOD unlimited unlock edition. So, Download Solid Explorer File Manager 2.3.7b29 Mod Lite APK from here for free.
Solid Explorer is also an awesome cloud file manager because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, and Owncloud. It can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
You can also Download: File Explorer Plus Root 126.96.36.199 Final for Android
Features of Solid Explorer File Manager MOD
- New Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
This app is developed by NeatBytes on Google Play Store. And it works with Android 4.1 and latest version.
Solid Explorer File Manager MOD Lite APK Download
Latest Version Changes:
- support for SMB 2
- improved Oreo compatibility
- Phone permission is no longer required
- text editor crashes
- cloud file transfer freezes
- fixed FTP server plugin issues
- many small bug fixes