SynWrite v6.38.2725 – Free Advanced Text editor and Code Writing Software
SynWrite combines great ideas from many well known editors into a single, freely available product. It’s a complete environment for Web workers, coders and writers. It’s a free advanced text editor for both Text editing and Programing writing with support of lots of plugin for Code write help.
This powerful free advanced text editor working environment for users, programmers, enthusiasts and general web to do things the way everyone who deals with typing letters and various characters in the computer is provided. For SynWrite specific features intended to work with it more enjoyable and, for example, when SynWrite for coding is used, the program code written in a tree structure displays the programmer easily able to distinguish the different parts of your code is edited.
SynWrite many features include macro recording, code highlighting, code folding, multi-caret editing and regular expressions. (See feature list below.)
You can easily extend the editor with plugins written in the Python scripting language. Many plugins are available here, and you can write your own.
You can easily configure it to your needs and even take it with you on a USB flash drive. It’s free, open-source software.
Features of the software Synwrite:
- Customizable syntax highlighting for many programming languages support system for encoding ASCII, Unicode
- Multiple Edit
- Editor HTML + CSS + XSL Tool Professional Search
- Search and replace regular expressions
- Integration with HTML Tidy library
- Output RTF / HTML
- Placement of automated characters in length coding, such as commas and parentheses
- A plug-in based on Python
- Define and customize shortcuts to applications in the program
- Complete management of projects text