Download Templar Battleforce RPG 2.6.65 FULL Unlocked APK
Templar Battleforce is an impressive mix of strategic battle and army building with RPG’s precision gameplay. Gash and fend your way through a deep and deadly science fiction universe. Create war with the cunning Scouts, righteous soldiers, Hydra flamethrowers, specialized engineers, mortal Sentry Turrets and the indomitable Berserks. So, Download Templar Battleforce RPG 2.6.65 FULL APK now for free and enjoy the gameplay.
In this Templar Battleforce RPG game, You need to put your best strategies to the test and see if you can steal the victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Features of Templar Battleforce RPG
- Customize the look, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Met with new challenges in each deployment: corridor, open desert war, territorial control (tactical point capture), the last defensive settlements, retreats of the burnt land, deep infiltration behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Guide your team in battle against powerful bosses
- Deploy specialized Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, burning flamethrowers, hilt attacks, and protector turrets
- Face 25+ various enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians and rogue human factions
Templar Battleforce RPG Full game offered by Cory Trese on Google PlayStore with 4.9/5 average users rating and a large number of premium downloads. It works with Android 2.3 or the latest version.
|File Name||Templar Battleforce RPG|
|File Size||72 MB|
|Supports with||Android v2.3 or UP|
Download Links (Full APK)
What’s new in v2.6.65
– 2 new Requisition levels for Neptune
– Dragoon Mk1 (RELIC) 6 range + Vright’s Mk23 with high Penetration
– new Requisition level for Engineer
– Burning Cutter gauntlet for Engineer — flame damage, melee build
– Ordnance from Transition Engineer: Coolant X-Kit adds Flame Res and Max Heat
– Fixed spawn rates and max enemy caps in Mok: Drop Zone
– Added Supply Points (SP) in Mok: Drop Zone and Starport Breach
– Neptune’s Concentrated Fire animates multiple shots