Download Virtual Audio Cable v18.104.22.16841 for Virtual Audio Streaming
VAC or Virtual Audio Cable is a multimedia driver software for Windows system. It is designed to connect one or more audio applications in order to transfer audio streams between them. This software introduces the ‘virtual cables’, which means to a set of virtual audio devices containing input and output ports. Practically, the input port records the audio signal and sends it to the destination program (such as a sound processor or analyzer) using the output port. And here is the latest full edition of VAC. So, Download Virtual Audio Cable v22.214.171.12441 software for Virtual Audio Streaming.
In Virtual Audio Cable, all-digital transfer operations performed. But the quality of the sound does not change. If more than one program sends audio through the output cable, the VAC can merge as well as mix audio streams or create separate virtual input cables, and thus more than one program can be used. Get through your input cable. You can also Download: HWiNFO v5.72 – Displays Computer Hardware Information
Features of Virtual Audio Cable 4
- Local (console) session only (does not work through Remote Desktop or Terminal Services).
- Windows 5.x, 6.x and 10.x platforms (32-bit as well as 64-bit).
- Up to 256 virtual cable devices (some systems limit number of MME devices).
- 1..20 milliseconds per interrupt/event.
- 1..100 pin instances.
- Almost any of the fixed point PCM audio formats (1000..384000 samples per second, 8..32 bits per sample, 1..8 channels). Floating point formats are not supported.
- Almost no sound latency with maximum interrupt/event frequency.
- RTAudio support with notification events, clock as well as position registers.
- The unlimited number of Kernel Streaming clients connected to each port.
- Signal mixing (with saturation) between output port clients.
- PCM format conversion (sampling rate, bits per sample, number of channels).
- Volume control features (both attenuation and boost).
- Channel scattering/gathering mode.
- Watermark control technique to improve flow stability with unstable applications.
- Stream buffering technique to partially compensate bad application buffering algorithms.
- Control Panel application to configure the cables as well as watch their state.
- Audio Repeater application that transfers from any recording to any playback device.
Download Virtual Audio Cable v126.96.36.19941 Full
If the above Download Link is not working then try this Mirror Download Link