Now you can able to re-configure mouse button in a simple process. You need to download X mouse button control windows software. The software is very easy to install and use, also it’s a freeware.
X Mouse Button Control (XMBC) allows you to create application and window specific profiles. This in turn, allows you to re-configure your mouse behavior for individual applications or windows. For each profile you can also configure up to 5 ‘layers’ of different button configurations which you can switch between using hot-keys or mouse buttons.
Some Key Features of X Mouse Button Control:
- Changing the behavior of the mouse over certain windows, such as making the mouse wheel change volume when hovering over the system tray or you-tube video.
- In most of the gaming mouse, the 4th and the 5th button not configured for gaming, it help configure.
- Launch any windows application
- Clipboard control (Copy/Cut/Paste)
- Media control (Play/Pause/Stop/Volume/Mute etc.)
- Capture screen (or active window) image to clipboard
- Click-Drag [Sticky buttons/keys]
- Various support for specific Windows operating systems, such as Flip3D in Vista, ModernUI/Metro in Windows 8 and Virtual Desktops in Windows 10!
- And much, much more!
- For more information regarding X mouse button Control , Download the User Guide.
System Requirements :
- A mouse and driver that supports 5 buttons.
NOTE: If your mouse has 5 buttons but the 4th and 5th buttons don’t do anything in by default – then XMBC may not be for you. This software relies on the driver to send the default 4th and 5th mouse button messages which usually default to BACK/NEXT in browsers and other programs. Having said that you can still remap the standard 2 buttons and scroll wheel.
- A compatible version of Microsoft Windows.
X-Mouse Button Control supports all 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) editions of Windows from Windows XP to 10, including Windows Server editions!
Download Links – 2.9 MB
Suggested Software : PointerFocus – Highlighting the mouse cursor