X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
X-plore File Manager Donate Android application features:
– View a branch of folders with two windows (easy transition between panels)
– Zip and RAR File Open
– Browse Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, rar, 7zip
– file transfer SSH (SFTP) and SSH Shell
– program manager
– Share files via WiFi
– manage files from the computer’s web browser
– folders favorites
– support of cloud service Google Drive ™, Dropbox , SugarSync , Box.net, SkyDrive
– built-in viewer for text files, photos, video, audio
– Hex viewer
– quick view images with zoom and review pictures previous and next
– displays thumbnail images (thumbnails) for all kinds of files
– multiple choice to be quite easy (without any option)
– View APK files as ZIP file
– sharing data via Bluetooth, email and other applications supported by the phone
– customizable buttons and shortcuts
– internal browser
– FTP interior
– LAN houses (access to shared folders on a mobile PC)
– access to the file system (if the root of the phone)
– and many other features