Download Goodsync Enterprise v10.6 – Windows Backup Software
- Requirements Android -
- Genre Apps
- Google Play
- Votes: 4
- Comments: 0
Download GoodSync Enterprise v10.6 latest Version
Software GoodSync Pro full for backup and file synchronization processes are. This software automatically analyzes, synchronizes and backs up emails, family photos and important financial documents, MP3s and other important files. It also has the ability to communicate with Windows Mobile and Windows Server, and its connection with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV protocols is also complete. So, Download GoodSync Enterprise 10 for free.
You can also Try: IM-Magic Partition Resizer v3.4.0 – Windows Partition Resizer
Features of GoodSync Enterprise 10:
- Very low volume as well as fully compatible with the Windows operating system.
- High speed and low memory space.
- Ability to synchronize two folders located on the local disk, Network Server (SMB), FTP server WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server
- Reconnect to remote folders
- Online backup via encrypted channel
- Search for selected folder
- Total bytes and counting of all levels
- Easy to use, automatic synchronization – Connect with Pocket PC
- Filtering properties for the backup of specific files
- Use of the software is quite simple
- Do not show the files in the Indeed backup in case the user needs
- Has a general list of actions provided
- Have a small Windows for special applications
- And …
GoodSync synchronizes two or more folders with files, that is, GoodSync makes sure that the folders and all files in them are the same by copying the new or updated files from the folder where they appeared to the folder where they are old or not present and by propagating deletions.
GoodSync can be used in these everyday scenarios:
- Synchronize notebook computer to desktop computer via the local network.
- Keep user files in sync with a work and home computer via USB key.
- Incrementally Backup all files from the main hard drive to a portable hard drive or another computer.
No CommentsComment on