Download Pepakura Designer v4.0.6a – Design & Build Multiframe patterns of 3D models
Pepakura Designer is a program by Japan for making unfolded 2D patterns from the 3D models. Because the operation is very simple, you can make patterns easily. Then you can edit the pattern as you like. So, Download latest Pepakura Designer v4.0.6a for free from here.
Pepakura Designer makes it easy to design the original papercraft patterns by importing 3D model data. No special knowledge is require for making papercraft patterns. So, all you have to do is prepare the 3D model. You can use some 3DCG software released by other developers to make 3D models unfolding. Not only can a pattern created by Pepakura Designer be printed and saved as 2D image, but you can also share it with other people.
Key features of the Pepakura Designer software :
One Button Unfolding
- An unfolded 3D model pattern is generated at the press of a button.
Useful Toolset for Layout Editing
- It provides a simple and useful toolset for layout editing.
- The Move, Rotate, and Join/Disjoin Parts editing tools, and the Adding Flaps enable you to beautify the layout.
- This software makes it possible for you to easily assemble papercraft models.
- ID numbers, for example, are automatically assign to edges for easy connection to the other side.
- This tool exports the unfolded pattern into several file formats, including BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, EPS, DXF as well as PDF.
- Switching textures On/Off enables you to make colored/white model.
- You can also change texture settings on Pepakura Designer.
Download Pepakura Designer
[su_spoiler title=”Keywords” style=”fancy” icon=”caret”]
Papercraft, Papercraft Model, Papercraft Printer, Pattern, Pattern Creator, Printer, Pattern, Pattern, Modeling, Design, 3D, Two Dimensions, Model Design Software, Paper Design Software, 3D Projection Software Two-Dimensional, Download 3D Matrix Design Software, Three-dimensional Paper Making Software, Software for Designing and Manufacturing of Multifaceted Patterns and Paper Mats, Software for Making Paperback Patterns of 3D Objects, Tama Software Ltd