Textra SMS PRO 3.38 APK Download – Android messaging app
Textra SMS PRO is a rich features android messaging app. The app inbuilt with lots of features like – more than 800 emoticons, GIF animations, sending high-speed text and multimedia messages. It also a bunch of color themes and plugins. Others features like dark modes, Floating notifications, pop-up prompt, fast response, easy sending of group text messages, delivery reports and announcements, and more. So, Download Textra SMS PRO 3.38 – one of the best messaging app for android.
Textra SMS PRO 3.38 provides a simple, beautiful and fast environment. It is the first messaging app that features the new Android L-style material design.
You can also Customize your preferred theme & bubble colors, signatures and notifications (icon color, LED color, sound, vibration, privacy, reminders and muting) PER CONTACT.
Features of Textra SMS PRO Android :
- Fully compatible with Pushbullet, MightyText, Android Wear and Android Auto (car) for enhanced notifications and quick reply.
- In case of Textra SMS PRO app, you don’t need to face with ad. It’s a ad free app.
- Ability to manage and send text messages, MMS and multimedia
- DUAL SIM: Textra now fully supports dual sim devices for Android 5.1 and above for both SMS and MMS.
- New: Copy Partial Text inside a bubble, tap a bubble to check out this great new feature!
- More than 800 beautiful emoticons for use in messages
- Ability to customize different audio, image and colors for contacts
- Having a floating window to view SMS as soon as it is received
- It also support encryption capabilities on SMS and MMS
- Having a simple, classical and user-friendly interface
- Being free and not having any annoying ads
- Simple. Beautiful. Fast. and many more..
- Also in this pro version, all the features and tools is unlocked.
Download Links – 7.3 MB
The Android 7.0 MMS service can ‘hang’ for up to 20 minutes, especially during busy group chat sessions. There is no point raising the ‘Cannot get MMS: timeout’ error during this time, as it’s annoying.