TinyCam Monitor PRO v9.0 Free Download
TinyCam Monitor PRO v9.0 is one of the best Android apps for remote monitoring, video capture. As well as you can control for networks, or private / public IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cameras, https support for monitoring Secure cameras, dual-voice communication, various skins for use in the program, support for all USBs, and more.
With tinyCam Monitor PRO, you can remotely and securely monitor your child, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather. If you have a camera near you, So you can access the camera using this app. So, Download TinyCam Monitor PRO for free from here.
Features of TinyCam Monitor PRO:
- Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec support for Foscam as well as Amcrest cameras.
- MPEG4/H264/H265 for other IoT devices via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S 10,000+ cameras support including cheap Chinese IP cameras.
- P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UID.
- Also M-JPEG support for all major vendors.
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for most vendors.
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring.
- 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- 24/7 MP4 video recording on local storage/SD card as well as to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Amazon Drive, ownCloud/Nextcloud), and FTP/FTPS server (JPEGs only).
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Import/export settings to local storage or cloud service.
- CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
Download TinyCam Monitor PRO APK
[appbox googleplay com.alexvas.dvr.pro]
[su_spoiler title=”Whats New” style=”fancy” icon=”caret”]
– Added white rectangle for notification image where motion occurred.
– Also added asking to delete pinned records on archive cleanup.
– Added showing file selection dialog for import/export cameras to local storage.
– Improved motion detection for background mode.
– Fixed on-camera motion detection for Amcrest.
– Fixed crash when making snapshot to SD card.
NOTE: If you do not use Tasker for automation, disable ‘Tasker support’ in App Settings – Developer Settings to have more RAM.